- I want to try baking every single thing from a cookbook. how cool would that be to just work your way through one recipe at a time?? I think I'd love to try a cookbook that uses healthier alternatives to achieve a delicious result without all that extra "junk". i'd love to try one that all desserts. Anyone have a good recommendation?
- Before too long, I want to do something wild with my hair. I was hoping to get something down on my trip to Missouri last month, but it just didn't happen. I'd love to get some color streaks in my dark hair that really pop!
- I can't tell you how much I dream of living in another country. I'd love to just live somewhere in Italy maybe outside of a small village where nobody bothers you. I know hubby would want to be in Switzerland or Norway and who the heck am I to complain about that either?? LOL
- Write a song. Hubby & I are both into music and have actually talked a few times about eventually writing and composing some music together. I'm hoping to get some guitar lessons from a friend soon and I'm on the look out for hubby's Christmas present which will totally help us accomplish this. I'm looking for some music software for the computer where you can basically create your own music.
- Something else I've wanted to do is learn to speak a foreign language, French in particular. Why French? Well, it's not like Spanish where everybody else can speak or understand a majority of it. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to talk to your family in the presence of others to get a important message across?
- My goodness, I REALLY need to visit the Tim Burton exhibit. He is a visionary; maybe crazy, but a visionary nonetheless. I have loved every film he's put out and they are all on my favorites list. Not to mention that he sure has a way with casting his roles.. Hello, are there any other HUGE Helena Bonham Carter (she's also Burton's wife!) & Johnny Depp fans out there???
- I want to be someone's maid of honor. Is that cheesy? I just want to be that 'always there, late night planning, gushing over wedding details best friend" that someone needs on their special day.
- I'd love to have a natural birth, at home, surrounded by the people that love me the most. When I face reality though, I have practically no pain tolerance. It's something that I keep in the back of mind and something I'll continue to research for any future little ones.
- Own a pair of converse in every color. Yes, I have a problem. ;) My chucks are my go to shoe for almost any occasion. how amazing would it be to have them in every color and never have to wear another shoe again... hah.
- Something I think would be awesome would be to host a foreign exchange student. i'd love to be able to teach someone first hand about my lifestyle and be able to soak up theirs.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Do you have a bucket list?
A bucket list is essentially a list of things you want to do or accomplish while alive. I've been thinking on this a bit and I think I've come up with a decent list. Are any of these on yours, or have you already crossed them off?