Saturday, March 31, 2012
Each product measures approximately 8" x 5" and is serged for extra durability (keeps the edges from fraying.) They fit nicely into any standard wipes case for home or on the move.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Here's a few tips that we have found help tremendously not only to keep our home a happy one but also to help build our little girl's independence.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Not only do I want this blog to be a place where I can post tutorials, recipes, and cloth diapering tidbits but I sometimes need to remind myself (& help remind some of you) that something pretty can go a long way. I read something on Holly's Pretty in Paparazzi site that just hits the nail on the head.
"The biggest thing I've noticed though is how much better I feel about myself. Instead of lounging around it my sweats or pj's all day, I've started to get up and get dressed, fix my hair, put on some make up, and top it all off with some Paparazzi jewelry. I feel more put together, more productive, more ready to face the world. I didn't have to spend a lot to do it either...that little $5.50 necklace that I've worn 3 times this week was a great investment in a little pick me up. I may start wearing this stuff even while I'm in my pj's!"
As a stay at home mom of a toddler, I couldn't have related more to that. It's so easy sometimes to stay in pajamas all day long if I know I have no errands to run or plan to leave. Usually if I stay in pajamas there's a pretty high chance there's also no makeup being applied or hair getting too much attention. It's so amazing though how your entire mood changes when you put on real clothes, a little make up, tame your hair in some way, and top it off with jewelry. I end up getting more done around the house, taking my little one for spontaneous trips to the store (or park, or wherever) and just feeling better about myself.
You can even book parties to get all your friends together and get a look at the latest jewelry and accessories. =) Each piece is only $5.50 with tax. Your guests will be able to try on everything available and take their favorites home right away. No catalogs, no waiting or paying for shipping. You will also earn a FREE item for hosting the party, as well as a percentage of the sales in free sparkles! Your guests also have the chance to earn free items when they schedule a party of their own! Be sure to Contact Holly if you're interested! =)
Here's a few examples of lovely Paparazzi products. =)
Sunday, March 25, 2012
The lone bathroom in the house was through our room and the door opened towards the bedroom meaning that there was really no room for a crib. For the first month or two we used the giant pregnancy pillow that my aunt had bought for me and made it into a makeshift nest area for our baby. It worked great until she started rolling over and wanting to move around more. we eventually moved her into our bed and using rolled up receiving blankets and our boppy pillow, made a nest like area in between my hubby and I. It worked like a charm and we are lucky to say that our baby slept through the night from the start.
Friday, March 23, 2012
This amazing cloth diaper prize pack includes:
First, a little about Booty Buns...
And now for the giveaway!!
What are you waiting for?? Get in your entries and stay tuned for even more wonderful giveaway opportunities!!
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012
Would you like to win a LIFETIME SUPPLY of cloth diapers?!The Go Green ♥ Give Charity Cloth Diaper Giveaway Event sponsored by Booty Buns Cloth Diapers starts this Saturday, March 24th! Over 175 blogs are coming together to present this fantastic fluffy giveaway hosted by Daily Mothering. Mark your calendar because you don't want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win an entire stash of one-size cloth diapers!
ONE WINNER will receive a gigantic cloth diaper prize pack valued at $546! And, the winner will get to select their choice of diaper colors!
This amazing prize pack will include:
20 Booty Buns One-Size Cloth Diapers (these true one-size cloth diapers fit 3-45 lbs!) 20 matching flannel/terry cloth wipes 40 microfiber inserts 20 cotton flannel liners
(picture does not show inserts or liners also included)
This giveaway will be open to U.S. and Canada.
Come back March 24-31 for your chance to win it all!
Friday, March 16, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Baltic Amber Baby says you can start using them as early as 8weeks old. $25-30 is DEFINITELY worth relieving my baby of teething and other pains!
One reader will win a Baltic amber necklace or bracelet of their choice from Baltic Amber Baby
Two readers will win a 20% off coupon on any item of their choice fromBaltic Amber Baby
What This Mommy Thinks: Baltic Amber Baby Necklace Review & Giveaway!
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, Smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Buy a DVR and tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
'My purpose is to __________ today.'
5. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
6. Play more games and read more books than you did last year.
7. Make time to practice Meditation and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6. - Appreciate their genuine nature, strength, and innocence. For real!
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan Salmon, broccoli,
almonds & walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. Nature heals everything.
29. However good or bad a situation is it will change.
30. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
32. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
33. The best is yet to come.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
35. Do the right thing!
36. Call your family often. (Or email them to death!!!)
37. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished _________.
38. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
39. Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.